View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 08:44 PM   #54 (permalink)
B1nks
Track Member

Drives: 2009 370Z Base 6MT
B1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprev View Post
I'd love to work with Engine Logics. They built the motor that is in our semi-shop car owned by Chris Lamprecht. I've seen their work and it speaks for itself.

If they have a dyno then they should get on the bandwagon and get to tuning Houston cars. Right now all Houston customers that want a dyno tune have to drive to Austin.

I know that shortly Import Parts Pro will have the ability to flash cars, but I think they will be renting dyno time. They aren't a Pro Tuner, but they are a dealer.

When you make a car forced induction, or you're making lots more power, then you're also generating more heat. So if you're doing that and not doing anything to help compensate for that heat generated then thats an issue for you to deal with. No amount of tuning will help.

Yeah they got a DD and they are very confident and proud of it haha. They said "It doesn't read low/high, it reads correct !" Made me feel confident in them, they also do everything in house and are really cool people to deal with. He lives in a house attached to the shop which is nice because it's kind of a safe feeling for me. I hope they get it because I am comfortable with their work and they are closer than Austin.
B1nks is offline   Reply With Quote