View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 06:33 PM   #69 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by visconti View Post
Yes it is

VVEL Tuning for all cars..

EcuTek actually has the correct maps in the ecu.

It's very different in the UpRev software.. very wrong.

You can find a list of EcuTek dealers on EcuTek.com

Not all EcuTek dealers will have the 370z software, and not all of them will have Nissan experience.

Right now only a few people have the software.. The list will be growing quickly

What settings do you mean.. for the trq table?

Yes the edit software is only for ProTuners right now, but EcuTek is looking into maybe making a end-user edit version.

The Nissan ECU has closed loop fuel, meaning you set the target A/F for a certain load point and the car will try it's get to reach that target.. This is how the ecu is from the factory, not EcuTek or UpRev thing.

On top of that these ecus have a VERY complex ignition control system which will make it seem the car tunes it selfs or adjusts..

Honestly I think Nissan makes it so confusing to try and prevent people from tuning them.

EcuTek has 100% control over timing, once its set, the car will run the same ignition timing over and over and over.. Well unless the car pulls timing from a Knock Event.

SRM?

Roger that. I was not claiming to have extensive knowledge on the subject, but I dabble a bit, lol. I am somewhat interested in what your solution has to offer, but I am neck deep in UPREV for my current build. I have been planning a motor build and may look into another solution if funds permit. I am anxious to see what your company's solution can do though........
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote