View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 11:18 AM   #12 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayzee View Post
245 and 275.

I ran into an evo on 10 inch wides with 245s and it was a stretch, however in my eyes it was nothing extreme and something im absolutely fine with. I looked up the tires he was running and they run true, as does the tire i went with. So it should be all good.

Coming in the mail tomorrow... Cant wait

Edit: your pictures and input really helped. Repped
Glad to hear! It will look sick, i never said it wouldnt look insanely hot!

I just wanted to make sure when you said slightly stretched you got exactly what you want since its like one of the biggest investments on the car you can make besides a turbo kit.

To me a slight stretch is like my stock Nismo wheels or my gloss black TE37s above.

I didnt want to phrase it like extreme stretch more of a slightly more stretch. If we started getting into the actual angle the tire sits at that may have been a little more of a precise way to speak about it! lol

Anyway those specs will look so good! I am psyched for you! Congrats