Thread: Oklahoma Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 10:43 AM   #323 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z RATED OKC View Post
Do I drop off my car somewhere or what? I'm interested
Well once I see there are a few people interested I will work with them on the fine details. They just need to see interest.
The cost to fabricate new intakes and become a vendor on the forum will be pricey so that's why.

Roughly what I know is they will need the car brought by to see it, take pictures, take measurements and start the fabrication process. The car will then need to come back for test fitting and adjustments. The amount of times it will be needed depends on how smooth the creation process goes.

Like I said I will post more and dig a little bit deeper into the deal with the guys at SBD.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote