View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 11:19 PM   #3772 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Lol, my car is loud, I was in 1st in the parking lot, I didn't pass 10MPH, but it's hard to miss the bright blue smurf car that's as loud as mine, LOL
That's a girl. They take their time to think and put in what they have to say.
Too many talking points in one post it note. Handwriting is too clean for a guy who is in rush and wants things done and over. Guys won't say "you're not hot stuff even if you think you are" This statement though applies to all of us. Yes, I'll say it, IT APPLIES TO ALL OF US. I don't give a rats a$$ though.

Suggestion: Make a bunch of copies and put it in every car during that time you a drove in plus 10 minutes.

>MyZ's Album< NISMO Convert/ECUTEK/Takeda CAI/F.I. HFC NR CB Carbon/F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler/4.08 Final Drive /Powertrix+Swifts/Hotchkis/SPL/Whiteline/TWM/Zoom Engineering/EVO-R/AeroJacket Vented CF Fenders + CF Spoiler/Avant Garde-WORK/NST/Morimoto Halo/STi Clear Lenses/Carbon Signal Automotive/RJM Performance/ZSpeed Clutch Flywheel CSC delete