View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 08:34 PM   #4182 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
Yeah they're all before my time. I grew up in the 90's and didn't even watch that many movies then. I don't really even have time now to watch many movies. I usually only watch new movies in theaters now and their prequels before the new one. Want to watch all the F&F movies again before the new one comes out.....which actually wouldn't be a bad idea for a MAZOC meet(s).
That actually wouldn't be a bad idea... make a weekend out of it. Find somewhere we can all chill at Fri or Sat night and do an all nighter, then do F6 the next day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniceh View Post
I'm sure you do. I am woefully deficient on my knowledge of pop culture film and music. I don't even know what I've missed, so I cant make fun of myself for it.
I have over 500, so plenty for you to borrow if you want to.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote