View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 12:57 PM   #618 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonSignal View Post
Hey buddy, I just went through the paypal details, posting it here as majority of people get the impression we took the money and didnt deliver or delayed or kept promising. I always remembered refunding you as I said earlier as well.

Ok we offered first 250$ refund for the Amuse kit issues (which you know we don't manufacture but fought for you ), then you paid 250$ for the interior kit, which was shipped and only kick plates got damaged. We DID refund all of the 250$ back and on top of that said will ship the kick plates again. I attached below the refund slip done long time back in September 2012.

You got the parts for almost free and money back and honestly then portraying with words like bad deal lesson learned it does feel bad for going out of the way knowing you paid 250$ we refund the money and also let you keep the kit on top of that also offered you to send another kick plates set for free, isint that enough from a vendor point of view for any customer? and all get in return is bashing.
what you are saying is you only refunded himonce with $250 and that would be for the amuse kit then?

you never dealt with the kick plate issue, IMO you only settled the $250 for the amuse