View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 02:32 AM   #33 (permalink)
tvfreakazoid
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2015 Audi S5; 6spd.
tvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond repute

LOL that's why i'm on here. I will join one soon but for now I like your answers LOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash View Post
^^^ LOL! You need to join a car club, man! You got a lot of questions that could simply be answered by hanging out with experienced car guys!

Synthetic Oil life is about 5K-6K miles. On some cars it's closer to 10K. If you race a lot, then you should change it every 1K miles although I know a lot of people that go until 3K. However, even light street racing wouldn't constitute changing it that early. People who run their cars at the track, hot lap, and/or frequent 120+MPH should change their oil often.

I used to race a STOCK LS1 car and won against many modded cars because I replaced the oil after EVERY night of racing. There is a method to the madness.

http://www.the370z.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1188&dateline=1232328  539
tvfreakazoid is offline   Reply With Quote