View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 07:46 AM   #4115 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
2. No, I did not know who Steve McQueen is from a picture of "him" on a motorcycle in black/white from a time period before me. I'm not into motorcycles, so that aspect doesn't interest me. I'm not into muscle cars so that aspect doesn't interest me. I'm not from that time period so I've never seen any of those movies. Just like all the other movies that everyone is just "supposed" to have seen, Goodfellas, Pulp Fiction, etc, I have not seen.

Shoot me.
I was just giving you sh*t. McQueen is a bit of an icon, though. He was a great actor and played in some huge hit movies. But he was also renowned for his style. Oh, and he was a major gearhead. He also participated in motorsport, being one of the drivers who won the 1970 12 hours of Sebring.

It's not something that everybody knows, especially today, but the guy was awesome sauce.

Quote:
3. If you need/want to reach me, please do so through other means instead of here.
*shrug* Who was trying to reach you?
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote