Thread: Denver Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 02:58 AM   #179 (permalink)
SurfDog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 6mt, 13 Sequoia,
SurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadezz View Post
Is there a good weekend that you'll be off or on vacation in the next month? We could plan together to do the wheels together, but will need to remove tires also. Expect 2 days without your wheels. We could even plan a trip out there to his massive shop (64th in Commerce city) to check colors and time frames if you want before hand.

Also what IFR routes do you fly for Southwest? I'm would like to punch it in to my flight sim x and take the Citation X, or Lear45 for a Southwest route!!!
Well I don't have any way aside from going to tire shop to pull the rubber off my wheels, but actually I am throwing the potenzas back on for one more season so there is a thought. maybe I'll jack stand the Z pull the tires and get em stripped at big O.

FILE FOR takeoff RWY29 KOAK for the oakland 5 departure Lindon (LIN) transition direct to POWDER for the POWDER1 RNAV arrival into denver landing 16R

YOUR CLEARANCE WOULD SOUND LIKE THIS:

SOUTHWEST 123, YOUR CLEARED TO DENVER VIA THE OAK 5 DEPARTURE LIN TRANSITION AS FILED, CLIMB AND MAINTAIN 10 THOUSAND EXPECT FL 410 10 MINUTES AFTER DEPARTURE, DEPARTURE CONTROL FREQUENCY IS ON 119.75, SQUAK 1234.

(YOU READ IT BACK)

SOUTHWEST 123 READBACK CORRECT. CONTACT GROUND CONTROL ON 121.75 5 MINUTES PRIOR TO PUSHBACK FOR FLOW INTO DENVER.
09 6spd Berk CBE, JWT cams, ZSpeed CSC, Stillen (25 row oil, brake cooling, sways, gen3 CAI), Passport (9500ci), Quaife LSD, Z1 400 hp kit, ss lines, pads, rotors, clutch etc, Phunk's pan and fuel starve fix
SurfDog is offline   Reply With Quote