View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 02:48 AM   #57 (permalink)
DarkJak
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z
DarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond repute

I've yet to drive a GT-R so I don't know how it feels on a tight windy road, which is where I have most of my fun when I'm at home. My concern about it is weight. And then maintenance, since I've read that regular maintenance is on par with or more than more expensive supercars.

The 911 Turbo would be on my short list for cars to get in the future. I drove one for a couple days over winter and it felt really familiar to the Z as far as how it handled in tighter corners, but felt a lot more connected and was pretty insane in a straight line. The way it felt while near the limits of grip was very pleasurable, as opposed to the E55 AMG I also drove, which felt like a bus in relation. A really fast bus.

But if I never get rich enough to own a 100-150k car, I'd eventually plan to move to a Cayman S. Its previous generation was the car that the Z was going for, and the new generation is a solid improvement (save for the missing hand brake Q_Q). The Evora and 4C are also cars I've been eyeing, since they seem to tick all the right boxes for me.
09 7AT|MCS 2WNR|Topgunz Rotrex|Ecutek (Eugene)|Maxxis RC1|Titan-7 TS-5|OSG LSD|Rear Mount Derale Oil Cooler (WIP)+25 Trans Cooler|Fismo|G-LOC R12/R10|Zeta III L|NLR Wing and Splitter|CJM Pan and Fuel Hat|Radium Surge Tank|AP Racing CP9668
DarkJak is offline   Reply With Quote