View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 01:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
SgtGoldy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: C63 AMG - LSD
SgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mounted CE28N Time Attacks

I wanted to make this thread to first show off my car, second to thank some people for their help.

XwChriswX - For all the help with the offset and look
jujubii - The help regarding weight and inertia
Waizzz & VolkZ - Turning me away from cast back to forge!

Seriously you guys helped me out a lot and stopped me from spending a ton of money on something I would eventually sell. Thats what I love about this forum: everyone here is here to give as much help as they possibly can. No other forum I have ever been apart of is this friendly, maintained, & helpful. Most other "car modding" forums just have members picking apart the others rides or trying to be better than the next. Thats why I come here even though I have a G lol

Here is a quick cellphone picture of my Volks w/ Project Kics R40 Lugs! I have an appointment to get some of the curb rash redone and re-taped also a bit of painting to fill in a few spots! Coilovers should be on in about 3-4 weeks!!

C63 AMG
LSD - Straight Pipe - EuroCharge v5 - Vossen CV7 - IG: @SuperFastYo

Last edited by SgtGoldy; 04-17-2013 at 02:24 AM.
SgtGoldy is offline   Reply With Quote