View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 09:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kayzee
Enthusiast Member

Drives: around
Kayzee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volk Z View Post
I ran a 255-35 front and 275-35 rear on my 350z with 9.5 front and 10.5 rear and they were stretched the same. So my guess is the front will be stretched slightly more to the naked eye but will be minimal.
As you stated a slight stretch, I would recommend 255 front and 285 rear which will still be stretched but not insanely stretched like the choices you have above.

I am not criticizing FYI just wanted to make you aware that it won't just be "slightly stretched" in my opinion, it will be aggressive stretched.

Thanks for the input!

The issue with running a 255 is fitment. I am ready to camber and roll, but not pull fenders. And thru all my research so far tells me that 245 is the largest I can go without encountering serious issues rubbing.

Perhaps I could roll on a 255... you're swaying me hard

Any pictures of the 255 on your 350? and what brand did you use? I hear the falkens run true, perhaps you had a tire that ran narrow?

EDIT:
also, found this in another thread

Quote:
the factory front nismo rim is 9.5 wide and the factory front tires are 245/40. they have very very very lil stretch.
how is this possible? my rim is going to be a 0.5" wider and suddenly 245 becomes an agressive stretch? super confused...

Last edited by Kayzee; 04-16-2013 at 09:31 PM.
Kayzee is offline   Reply With Quote