View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 08:32 PM   #47 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKraken22 View Post
lol Man Some of you guys are such drama queens. The car weight's to much. OMG it's AWD, OMG it's not a 6 speed it wont be fun... seriously? Yea we all have opinion's and this is a forum but damn. OP ask For how many of us ar planning to move to a gtr not how many dont plan on getting one. OP I will be one of those ppl. A used 2010 GTR. When ever i can find one for 50k with 20 to 30,000 miles. Already have money saved for GTR SBD700 kit 3,999! Ill trade in the Z as it will be paid off and ill have a reasonable car payment just like now and can still save for a house and stuff. No kids and im only 24 so. GTR see you soon. And im pretty sure in one or two years a 600 AWHP GTR will still be a top dog car in the streets. Cheers!
It ain't about being a drama queen. I have preferences and so do you. This is a public forum. Deal with it.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote