View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 08:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Grindkiezer
Track Member

Drives: A Car
Grindkiezer is a glorious beacon of lightGrindkiezer is a glorious beacon of lightGrindkiezer is a glorious beacon of lightGrindkiezer is a glorious beacon of lightGrindkiezer is a glorious beacon of light
Question $$$ Test Pipe Install $$$

Hey everyone, I just got some CNT Resonated Test Pipes and was planning to install them this weekend. The only problem is that we are in the process of moving and so my garage is off limits as it is being packed up and shipped off. So I figured I might as well just have a shop do it for me. Although it may be a waste of money, I just don't have the time to do it now. So I was quoted $270 from Pann Auto in San Diego to do the install, I told them that that was pretty high for the amount of labor and time needed to do the install but at least I wouldn't have to deal with those damn demon bolts Do you guys know what price range I should be seeing for an install like this? I have a few buddies with connections in this industry but they don't own a "shop" they own a "garage shop" So I don't know if I trust them all that much

Any input would help because then I may be able to get the price down a bit.

Thanks