View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 07:12 PM   #111 (permalink)
PapoZalsa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 Nismo w/Tech Pack
PapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird244 View Post
Ok well i have one thing to say to that. Fk what you think. Okay? Flame me all you want. But my rear body scoops are actually vented and has air flow to the bottom of the car and brakes. You're gonna get at me about one lousy hood scoop? I got my car today and i love it but i wont be able to put pics up until tomorrow. Before you flame, atleast see it first..
Like I said is a PUBLIC FORUM, I'm entitled to my opinion, if you don't like it

UH, those pics....My Eyes, My Eyes!!!!! You took a perfectly work of Art and Fvck it up.

Don't stop there, they have stick-on fender scoops and vents, side rear windows scoops, intercooler with fake blow-off valve & more....
Modshack's Custom Air Intakes /3M Clear Bra/ Illuminated Kick Plates / F. I CBE w/12" resonators / EVO-R Front Lip / Rear Hatch Wing / Tein S-Tech Springs /Ilegal Tint in the Rep. of VA/4x20mm Z1 Spacers/ Vinyl Roof/Liquid Carbon Designs
PapoZalsa is offline   Reply With Quote