View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 04:26 PM   #109 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird244 View Post

Theres a picture of the Rear Body Scoop with the vent but no specifications i can't get a picture from underneath. I did more examination on it and its a small passageway that goes through a small area to the underneath of the car. I think it's the brakes, not sure. My body guy told me that it cools the breaks so i'm going to take his word for it. There's also the side shot of the rear and close up on the wheels.
Certainly not trying to me mean, but I think it's a bit over done for my taste. From are purely design perspective, I think adding the hood scoop and side scoop things, ruin the lines of the car. Whenever I think about adding something to my car, I always ask myself if I'd still like it 10 years from now. If the answer is "no" it's probably as cheezy as the time I put neon lights under my '92 Camry. I do like everything else though, even the unique take on the wheels.

If that's the look you're going for, don't let me or anyone else in here stop you from doing what you want to your car. I think many here consider the 370Z as a bit more "grown-up" from the previous generation. I certainly do. If the modifications look tacky, we're gonna call you out on it because frankly, we don't want people correlating this car with "ricer." Just my honest opinion. Don't take any of this stuff personally.

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote