View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 02:30 PM   #27 (permalink)
Carbon Fiber Element
Track Member

Drives: 04 nissan 350z db m6
Carbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond repute

im taking all of this in...i respect everyones opinion and realize this is an open forum...i will say this and only this and keep doing the work that i am doing...what i do is purely for looks, no weight savings, no added power...if u like the look of CF then maybe i can help some of u...if not then keep it stock...it may be a ricer thing to do but i feel the hundreds of other people with 350's i did work for would think otherwise...that is all...i will still post pics for any that may be interested....and i will become a sponsor if the demand is there....thank you and watch for pics. im not here to start fights and bicker with people.

Last edited by Carbon Fiber Element; 10-08-2009 at 02:32 PM.