Thread: Denver Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 12:46 PM   #178 (permalink)
Shadezz
Track Member

Drives: 2012 Nissan 370Z
Shadezz will become famous soon enoughShadezz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfDog View Post
p.s. The only thing standing between me and powdercoating my wheels a darker grey is the logistics of getting my wheels down to the powdercoater.

I think light grey or white might look good if you decide to do your calipers (it would stand off well from your dark body/rims.

Whenever you guys decide to get together and bake/paint you headlights let me know. I want moral support and help when I do mine and I think we could have a fun time banging them out. Shadezz, your car needs them most of all to darken up a bit. (I'm mostly doing mine so they wont reflect so much laser) lol.

Is there a good weekend that you'll be off or on vacation in the next month? We could plan together to do the wheels together, but will need to remove tires also. Expect 2 days without your wheels. We could even plan a trip out there to his massive shop (64th in Commerce city) to check colors and time frames if you want before hand.

Also what IFR routes do you fly for Southwest? I'm would like to punch it in to my flight sim x and take the Citation X, or Lear45 for a Southwest route!!!

Shadezz is offline   Reply With Quote