View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 09:55 AM   #51 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonbreath View Post
Im hoping/planning efficiently to purchase this kit March to April of next year. Until then it looks like there will be plenty of customers to make videos for me to watch and drool over lol.

As always im very impressed with your work and transparency Sasha!
Glad to hear that...it is good to see that there is future demand for these.

As far as transparency goes, it is how I have always done business. There is nothing to hide.
I also value the feedback that is provided by the customers on these (and all other) kits. If there is something that could be changed, made better I am all ears. I know one customer mentioned that the manifold exhaust flanges were warped a bit due to welding/heat. As a result I have now gone to a steel ½” thick (vs 3/8” stainless) T4 flange. So it is thicker and made out of material that is less prone to warping when welded. The welding is also done in stages to allow the entire flange to heat up more evenly.

The welding process on the 3-bolt flanges (header) has also been changed and further steps are being taken to eliminate the chance of (slight) flange deflection.

These are small things, but in the end will result in you guys having a simple flawless forced induction solution for this platform.
IG @boostedperformanceyeg
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote