View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 10:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
LaCxefo
Base Member

Drives: 2013 NISMO 370z
LaCxefo is on a distinguished road
Default Ordering vs Buying off the lot

Hey guys, I'm new here (only been a spectator till now) and I'm looking for some opinions. I tried searching but didn't come up with what I was looking for (unless I just suck at searching). I am going to be buying a white 2013 Nismo 370z this weekend. The dealership has a white one on the lot. The only thing it doesn't have that I kind of wanted was the kickplates and the back up camera (two things I can live without, i guess) My question is: What are your feelings about buying it new from the lot if it has 10-12 miles on it as opposed to ordering? I just wonder how those miles were put on. I am the type of person that obides by the break in process, and worry that if people test drove the car, that they "wanted to see how fast it was" and am not a fan of people reving it up and banging through gears when it had 5 miles on it. My other option is to order it, with the two options I want, but then have to wait 3 months, and probably have less bagaining power. Maybe im just being paranoid, so i figured I'd ask the question on here. I know in the end it boils down to what makes me happy, but I'm just wanted some personal opinions to bump my decision against. Right now I'm leaning towards ordering... Thanks for the help.
LaCxefo is offline   Reply With Quote