Thread: Denver Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 08:28 PM   #176 (permalink)
Shadezz
Track Member

Drives: 2012 Nissan 370Z
Shadezz will become famous soon enoughShadezz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by importtuner1 View Post
Yeah it was fun meeting you guys! I'll order the oil cooler as soon as I can. The HKS exhaust keeps calling my name even though I know the oil cooler is more important right now. Someone just posted a used HKS exhaust in the classifieds. Seeing that I can get it $2k new, you think it would be worth offering the guy less than $1600? What do you think it is worth?

I'm going to register for that car show on Sunday. I'll see you guys there! I'm hoping the weather is nice.

SurfDog, Ha! Don't worry I know. My dad has a unique look. No offense taken!

Shadezz, Will you have that exhaust on by the car show? I'd love to hear it.

I think I'm going to pass on the wheels and headlights for now. The wheels are intriguing, but I guess I want other items first. Definitely willing to help out on headlights though. I've done that before on a Subaru so I'm assuming it will roughly be the same procedure. Happy to help.
Yes I should be here Friday or Saturday!!! If I was you I would for the extra couple hundred dollars go ahead with a new system as you'll feel better knowing you've enjoyed it since new. Plus at that price I would expect something new!!

Guys are you going to sign up for the Colorado Z club? I think I'll submit my application next week after the show1!1

Shadezz is offline   Reply With Quote