View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 04:46 PM   #63 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

BTW, I'm not losing much. Just some of my time and a portion of my unlimited minutes and texts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous View Post
You should deny her the next time she wants to do something and say you're busy. Give her a taste of her own medicine. Or better yet, flake on her.
Sure thing. If I make it too easy by accepting, she'll bail just as easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stino View Post
All kidding aside, she sounds like the perfect girlfriend. Never around (working all the time and out with fiends), leaving you to do whatever you want (Moding your 370Z). She is probably the type of chick that will satisfy you and herself, then leave you alone so she can shop for shoes and purses. It's a dream come true! Seriously!
Your logic is valid. Best not to burn bridges by blowing up with a "fuuuuuuuu" reaction.

Last edited by DIGItonium; 04-15-2013 at 04:49 PM.
DIGItonium is offline   Reply With Quote