View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 03:47 PM   #69 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird244 View Post
Honestly, i didnt take anyones opinion/trolling an insult except about 2 people that were just blatantly ignorant and disrespectful. I actually appreciate certain criticisms given to me in this topic. But then again in the end, the stick on scoop's purpose is 100% only for looks. And if you may think it's ugly then so be it. The main reason I got it is because it looks unique and it wasn't heavy on my wallet and it looks sexy IMO. Also I have the option to remove it if I ever feel that I don't want it anymore. I was only really calling "PapoZalsa" a hater because of his ignorant comment "+50 hp for a hood scoop" like he's funny and that hasn't been said a million times before. Lame typical troll. But regardless i'm sorry I took some posts offensive here. I realize you guys are very experienced and I come here to learn and take serious criticisms from pros since I am a noobie and just got my Z about 4 months ago. As far as exterior goes, there's really just no "serious critique" involved because it's all just the car owners taste really. Performance wise, i'm all open for criticism because i don't know much beyond an exhaust, cold air intake, and a sort of pipes/headers, and pulley, etc.
well...... this is an open-forum, so whatever you post, be prepare you will receive open-comments/criticism.

The other thing is, when you mention you are also into performance-mods, it confuses many people because meanwhile you are putting some negative-performance mods on your car...

alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote