View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 12:15 PM   #3742 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Well I just ordered a new set of tires from Tire Rack. Sadly they didnt have the rears in stock in the Michelin PSS. And I can't wait the 6-8 weeks for them to come in.

1. My current rears are bald.
2. I need new tires before ZdayZ and that would be pushing it even if I could wait.

So I opted to pass on the Hankooks. I have had the Continental DW which is on the car now and overall a good tire but I wore them off quick with a suspension problem I am working out now before the new set goes on. After researching I settled on the BFG Sport Comp 2's. Hopefully these will prove to be a good tire alternative with the redesign. I won't notice too much of difference over the OEM Bridgestones and will actually be an improvement in most areas. Definately no where near as good as the PSS though, but also doesn't have the hefty price tag. I plan on doing a full reveiw by the end of May after having some time with them and seeing how they perform on the Dragon.