View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 02:28 AM   #36 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird244 View Post
No thanks I like how I have the option to stick it and remove it without having a hole in my hood. Anyway, for all the haters.. it's funny how some of the people here talking down on my exterior modifcation doesn't even have anything done to their own Z. I find that pathetic. Are you that insecure and feel the need to have to talk down on other peoples work to make yourself feel better? I will post pics of my car when it's done. Personal opinions are fine but I won't tolerate rude direspectful flaming from anyone.

Oh and this is the rear body scoop.
dude... we don't hate you, and I don't know why would you call some of us "haters"...

Some of those who posts a reply that you don't like are actually hardcore 'moddies'... they about mods in a very good ways.

We just wanna offer you some advice that.... when you show off your Z, people on the street will actually respect your mods instead of laughing at your mods at your back.

Of course, at the end of the day, it's your Z and it's your money and nobody in here can control how you're going mod your Z.

We're just whole bunch of Zers in this forum trying to offer you some advice that you won't go with a wrong way and regret in the future.

If you feel offended, just don't take it the wrong way, we don't hate you or your Z.

We just hate some manufactures that makes some so-called "mod-part", sell it at a high price but totally useless, and the part might even have a chance to cause dangers on the road.

Take it easy buddy...
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote