View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 09:39 PM   #29 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, I didnt know it cost that much! I may have to wait a bit before I get that. I found a few other options but they were more permanent (required cutting and splicing into the N7 itself. I want to be able to remove mine at any time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit_Kaine View Post
The iSimple media gateway will receive streaming audio from your tablet just fine. If you don't already have it though it'll cost you $300 to get the gateway + bluetooth module. Or you could get the gateway and use it's audio input (connect your tablet with the audio out cable to the input of the gateway).
Ok I will check it out tomorrow I was reading it on my phone while I was in the car. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbtech View Post
There are (I believe) a total of 8 screws that hold the stereo in place. The head unit doesn't come out by its self the whole temp control assembly comes out with it.