View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 12:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dek25ive View Post
Cool appreciate the info. I actually qualify for VPP and USAA member pricing and talked to my dealership back home and they honor both. Looks like VPP is gonna be the best price Ill be able to get. Just seen brochures on the 2010 on here and a few people already have ordered and my dealership says they have no information whatsoever on the 2010's. Just not trying to miss that boat and have it ready for me when I go back on vacation.
usaa member pricing is usually 200-500 over invoice...

the site i gave you is invoice and below...i got mine fully loaded with all options at 1500 below invoice...not saying you should get the same deal i got but i am pretty sure they will beat usaa pricing...