View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 08:31 PM   #26 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I got the center cubby and shroud out. I now have two issues, one being the factory Bose unit. I checked the DIY and removed the 4 bolts that hold it in place. I cant budge it though to pull it out. The DIY says you need a pry bar but not where to pry...I dont want to mess up anything. The second issue is in the DIY pics there is no audio port in the back like I was hoping for and I do not want to run a cord around to the front port.

As mentioned I do not know much about car audio. So I was wondering if the N7 has anything like the iSimple media gateway, or if it works with bluetooth. Both of those options are things I just remember reading about. I have no clue if they will work or not, im heading off to look now, but figured I would ask here real quick.

Im also going to spend a few hours sizing up the cubby with the N7. This is actually really fun I cant wait until its all done.

On another note wow it was a PIA to get all of my iTunes music on this thing. Besides that I think it is wayyyy better than any of our apple products.