View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 06:24 PM   #25 (permalink)
bluebird244
Base Member

Drives: Fairlady Z
bluebird244 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoshDawg View Post
Hey bluebird, what 'rear body scoops' did you get? If you got the one Unknown_370 posted, I really suggest you just don't put those on. Even if you did pay for it. Even if the guy already painted it and taped it on your car, I suggest you call and ask him to remove it. Or just use dental floss or fishing string yourself depending on how he attached it.

The ONLY way those rear scoops should ever be on a car is if you deleted your AC unit and need air ducting into your car during track events, which would require removing that rear quarter window.

As for the hood scoop, maybe make it functional to get less bad rep by cutting a hole in the hood to let air actually go through the air scoop, and remove or cut some of the plastic that is under the windshield wipers to let air flow and cool the engine.
No thanks I like how I have the option to stick it and remove it without having a hole in my hood. Anyway, for all the haters.. it's funny how some of the people here talking down on my exterior modifcation doesn't even have anything done to their own Z. I find that pathetic. Are you that insecure and feel the need to have to talk down on other peoples work to make yourself feel better? I will post pics of my car when it's done. Personal opinions are fine but I won't tolerate rude direspectful flaming from anyone.

Oh and this is the rear body scoop.

| MXP EXHAUST | STILLEN GEN 3 CAI | INVIDIA TP |

Last edited by bluebird244; 04-14-2013 at 06:26 PM.
bluebird244 is offline   Reply With Quote