Thread: MN Z owners...
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 03:42 PM   #60 (permalink)
SmoothZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: giant sandworm
SmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgust View Post
Hey fellow Minnesotan Z owners! I'm looking to get my Swift springs installed somewhere near the Twin Cities. Can anyone recommend a shop? I found a small "mom and pop" one down in Shakopee that will install for $325. I thought that seemed reasonable compared to the other places I've talked to. But was hoping someone else might be able to chime in for more options. Thanks!
That's too expensive. There's DB Performance in the NW suburbs (Rogers area?). There's also Full Blown down in Apple Valley.

If you can do it yourself, go to the DIY shop in Eden Prairie. I forget the name, but I can find it for you if you're interested in doing it yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai-z View Post
Haha. I was quite inebriated. Woke up at 8am and coached a regional champion!
Well, okay then! Good reason! Congrats!

"I talk to myself, and when I do that, I know I'm talking to an intelligent person."
SmoothZ is offline   Reply With Quote