Thread: Denver Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 05:20 PM   #163 (permalink)
SurfDog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 6mt, 13 Sequoia,
SurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond repute

Shadeez, Import, it was fun to meet you guys!
Fell 23, So sorry we missed you. We took off to a bigger carshow at hooters about 1pm maybe you came later sorry if you felt stood up.

Import, I am totally up for getting together for some track days! I know you are putting in a cooler soon. Order that bad boy up and lets get lapping!
Z-1 got mine to me in a few days and have awesome phone service. Ask them your Stillen questions and either drop it in yourself (I'd love to come by and give you a hand if you like) or MAC Autosports in Parker (that's the shop I was talking to your dad about)

Maybe I'll see you guys again next weekend at the carshow (I'll bring my own models thank you if we want photos... Those hooters car girls were... different)

one last thing I'd like to find contact info for the Colorado Z club. I think it would be fun to make some road rallys. Meet at a coffee house then buzz 285 through south park then over the pass for lunch in Brekenridge or something....

We need at least 4 Zs to be respectable I'd say.

By the way Import, you dad seems very nice and obviously is cool and has a fun love of cars so please don't take offense but... I almost asked for his autograph when I met him too... (don't tell him I said so)
09 6spd Berk CBE, JWT cams, ZSpeed CSC, Stillen (25 row oil, brake cooling, sways, gen3 CAI), Passport (9500ci), Quaife LSD, Z1 400 hp kit, ss lines, pads, rotors, clutch etc, Phunk's pan and fuel starve fix
SurfDog is offline   Reply With Quote