Thread: High Flow Cats
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 08:03 AM   #38 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAM_COMP View Post
Hello,
We at AAM been using 200 cell HFc on Multiple 350Zs, G35s, G37s and now few 370Zs. We have not had any problems with our HFC throwing CEL codes.
Check out our site, AAM, HKS, Greddy, TEIN, ARC, JWT, Eneos, Volk Racing, Carbonetic, Motul

and also search toohip on this site, he has our exhaust and HFC on his 370Z.
Hope this helped.
Thank you!
-Jae
I also have the AAM HFCs with their True Dual Exhaust installed at approximately 1800 miles. No thrown CEL codes to date. Love it! Oh by the way FWIW, before I had the exhaust and HFCs installed I contacted my Nissan Service department service manager to ask him if there was anything warranty wise that I needed to be concerned with with new HFCs and Exhaust. He indicated that as long as the installer used the stock 02 sensors that there was no warranty concerns. I say this only because of what he said. This may be different from others in different locations but I wanted to at least share that with everyone.

Last edited by ZCarMan; 10-08-2009 at 08:09 AM.
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote