View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 03:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
enkei2k
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 G41 B/S M6
enkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElVee View Post
My Z arrived off the truck today and in speaking to the sales guy, it appears the Z is now available with 0% APR for up to 60 months. Has anyone else heard about that yet? This wasn't true in March when first discussing it.

I go in tomorrow to hammer out the rest, so maybe I'll find the strings, but that would be pretty cool to be honest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
It is true, and actually I believe they started the 0% of the 370z in late 2012.
Yep, I picked up my 12 with 0% @ 60months last March. I put down my deposit, asked them if I was approved a few days later, they said yes, and finalized all the paper work a few weeks later and drove off. Pretty painless.

Also, it is 0% for this year too, see link (shout out to Joe, where I picked up my car!) :

March 2013 Z specials from Koeppel