View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 01:14 AM   #40 (permalink)
Infiniti370z
Track Member

Drives: Lamborghinis all day
Infiniti370z is on a distinguished road

So I guess the op is too busy, even though i just got from home from work, and by public demand and plenty of time for the op, lets start with a picture of the box that he shipped the "NEW 500 MILE GTM S/C (USED) KIT" in that was crammed in with no packing and leaking oil , from some lady's P.O. box and overweight causing over $250(return shipping cost only available usps due to P.O Box) to go missing from my bank account....
shipped box.jpg
shipped box 3.jpg
shipped box 2.jpg

After digging out the unprotected blower from the bottom, this is how I received it, couldn't even bother to clean it..
dirty sc.jpg
belt shreddings.jpg
belt shreddings 2.jpg

then that wonderful moment when i try to spin the pulley and its frozen solid and took a look at the compressor...
compressor wheel and housing.jpg

then a closer look..
damaged wheel 3.jpg

then I heard something snap(in my head) and lost my cool, but once I came to and managed to force off the compressor housing to see this..
compressor housing damage.jpg
damaged compressor wheel blades 7.jpg
damaged compressor wheel blades 3.jpg
damaged compressor wheel blades 2.jpg
damaged compressor wheel blades 4.jpg
damaged compressor wheel blades 5.jpg

also found some oil in the compressor housing..
oil in housing.jpg
oil in housing 2.jpg
oil in housing 3.jpg
oil in housing 5.jpg

long story short and a third party certified performance shop inspection letter, fighting with ebay and op, few months later and $250+, I finaly got my money back minus return shipping . Hopefully I helped clarify a little since to op is to busy and help you guys make a better decision, if you guys have any questions let me know. Night
Infiniti370z is offline   Reply With Quote