View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 11:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
The fabrication part is easy... I'll help any way I can.
I already purchased my Nexus 7, and OBD MX. Actually my wife called me and they arrived today. When I get home im going to fiddle around with it and get used to the controls vs our ipad and kindle fire.

If I had not already purchased it for 70 bucks I guess that one is worth a try, but im a firm believer in if "It sounds to good to be true" then it probably is. That my friend is cheap, but at the same time I guess the Nexus and iPad mini are not priced to much higher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
I've been mulling over doing something similar. Subbed for updates.

Power to the cigarette lighter is off when the car is off. Many ppl use it for GPS, cell phones, and such. It's close to the cubby and pretty easy to get to the back to tap in.

Edit: I don't know how this compares to what you are using, but it's a lot cheaper.