View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 09:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
BeemaaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40thAE#472
BeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default SOLD Nismo R-Tune Long Tube Intake (SoCal)

SOLD

Buyer pays shipping. Intakes will remain installed until they are sold[/COLOR]

Q: Why am I selling it?
A: There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I have decided to take a different direction and will not be needing these anymore.

Q: Should I pay a shop to install these on my car?
A: This intake is a direct bolt-on and very easy to install. (I have intalled them myself over the weekend)

Q: Is there any modifications needed to install this intakes
A: NO CUTTING on the fiberglass core support is necessary! However it does require some drilling to be performed in order to relocate the windshield washer reservoir (brackets and hardware are included)

Q: Are they ready to be installed?
A: Yes. It comes complete with all necessary hardware, instructions, and brackets needed to properly install the intake onto either a standard 370Z, Convertible or NISMO edition 370Z.

Q: Do I need to remove the front bumper to clean the filters?
A: No. As you can see on the pictures, the filters are located into the front ferderwells. So all you need is to remove the front tires and get access to the filters from the front fenderwells.

Q: Are these intakes better than the popular Stillen GEN III?
A: Some say..... that the NISMO R-TUNE tubing has larger diameter than the Stillen's. The "foam filters" are bypass valves, to prevent water lock. They are (Oil-Free) Washable, and, they are NISMO product, so it must be better for Nissan

Last edited by BeemaaZ; 04-24-2013 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Item is sold