View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 08:44 PM   #40 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

I only read the first and last page. But having done this for the last 17 years which, in terms of relativity, is nothing to some other people on here, I can say this much...

You'll get what you want eventually. There is a damn good reason you wound up with your Mustang. Whatever it is, I wouldn't worry too much. Just drive the damn thing. Don't mod it. Don't screw with it. You'll get even less in the end. And do not make double payments. But with $6k down, you'll likely have some decent equity in three years to use towards a new Z, if it is still around that is. (I'm guessing the 2015 Toyota Supra is going to kill just about everything as long as it is executed well, and yes, I have taken a number)

Consider this as a credit builder. When you are ready to hop into what may well be a $50k car by then, you'll both have the credit and the means to snatch up whatever the hell you want without batting an eye. And THAT is what you should strive for.

Good luck to you!
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote