View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 02:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Sometimes the lack of information, is information in of itself.

Trust me, not all designs are the same, even if they look almost identical.

I'd honestly recommend going with a known, trusted, proven name if you're not fearful of incurring the cost of getting one, not being 100% happy and buying another to replace it.
I fully understand that and the concern that comes with it. I am confident however that aFe teaming with Takeda and then Greddy buying into the design that it will perform with the others.

Just remember that at one point that name was an unkown, untrusted, unproven name that someone took a chance on in the beginning and got good results. Then the masses flocked to it as word got out.