View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 01:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus1 View Post
The filter placement is only a problem if you drive through a small pond like you said. Do you know anyone who takes their Z through 8 inches of water? I've had the injens for 2 years and daily drive my Z and have had it out in some pretty bad storms with no problems what so ever. The filter placement is no issue
Hence why I said a small pond. But also there have been reports of people having issues driving in heavy rain or their car being rain soaked from sitting outside in heavy rain. Just something to think about if it is used for a daily and you get torrential downpours on the regular.

Either way for my money I would go with the Takeda Stage 2 CAI. Probably in the same ball park as Stillen G3's as far as gains and you don't have to mod or cut anything to install them. Your plastic and washer fluid reservoir are safe.