View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 01:21 PM   #818 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
I've been out of the loop more or less for the entirety of this and last month. Any updates have generally been vague. But yesterdays email gave me a glitter of hope she's getting close to ready. I told them, "As long as it's ready when I'm back home." Guess they took it to heart lol.
Hmmm... When are you looking to come back? I dunno, to me that just wouldn't give me the warm fuzzy. Personally, I'd want them to be quick and effective, not sitting around idle simply because I'm not in country. But again, that's just me.

I'm looking forward to seeing your project completed. But seriously, when are you coming home? Got a care package to get your way! Just need the address.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote