View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 11:48 AM   #210 (permalink)
mults
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 (40th) #706
mults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond repute

I dropped mine off at the local dealer last night with recall notice in hand. Was supposed to pick it up tonight after work with the new ESCL installed. Just received a call from said dealer and was told that Nissan did not want them to replace it because this is not the dealer where the car was purchased from. WTF??? I said that it does not matter where the car was purchased, you are an authorized Nissan dealer, replace the recalled part. The service guy totally agreed with me, and oh, besides, they had NO parts in stock. Another WTF??? I thought that this was the reason to SCHEDULE an appointment so they would have a replacement part available.

So, I get to take the car back home until the issue is resolved. This is my first experience with Nissan Service, and I am less than impressed. Hopefully, we can get this taken care of soon.

Sorry, I just needed to vent.
Build Date/Number: 1/27/2010 #706
Berk HFC + CBE, R2C CAI, Clear Bra, Cleveland Z Club
mults is offline   Reply With Quote