View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 09:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
MEZZZER
Base Member

Drives: 13 CP PEARL WHT A/T
MEZZZER has a reputation beyond reputeMEZZZER has a reputation beyond reputeMEZZZER has a reputation beyond reputeMEZZZER has a reputation beyond reputeMEZZZER has a reputation beyond reputeMEZZZER has a reputation beyond reputeMEZZZER has a reputation beyond reputeMEZZZER has a reputation beyond reputeMEZZZER has a reputation beyond reputeMEZZZER has a reputation beyond reputeMEZZZER has a reputation beyond repute
Default Injen cold air intake

I am leaning towards the Injen CAI vs the Stillen CAI cause the Stillen I must make mods to the core support and really dont wanna fool with that if i wanna go back stock. the Stillen says 17 to 18 hp and the Injen says 12 to 15. Any opinions on the Injen? also was gonna go with the Black cause I am thinking the polished will be harder to maintain. Thanks for any input. Mez.
Soundstream Head Unit, Soundstream 5ch, Focal 6.5" Soundstream 3.5" ES 10" Wicked Cas Box, NISMO CAI, FI CBE w 18" Res. Z Speed Undrshrd Rear Fog w/ Sw. FI Ign. Sw. Fairlady Customz Painted Roof & Mirrors.
MEZZZER is offline   Reply With Quote