View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 02:01 AM   #13 (permalink)
chrischhorn
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Juke Nismo RS
chrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayzee View Post
How significant the camber are we talking here? shouldn't be over 2 degrees it seems?

I just fell in love with the wheel gonna make it work now, not much else left to do.

are you saying 235 is too aggressive of a stretch? it seems mild by what i have researched so far... depending on the manufacturer I could also run a 245 I think.

However i appreciate any input on what I might have missed
I was running a 255/45/18 on a 9.5 +20 offset setup with -1.8 degrees and was rubbing quite a bit even on mild bumps. I'm now running the same setup except at +25 and I still rub on full compression. Your fronts will still stick out 12mm more then mine did when I was at +20. How much you pull your fenders will be the key factor in how much camber you will need and which tire sizes will work. I just hate stretch period. What is an "aggressive" stretch is in the eye of the beholder.

This calculator here shows how a tire will stretch to some extent. Give you an idea of how much you are going to need to do.

Online Wheel & Tyre Fitment calculator. Offset, Tyre stretch and Rolling Radius calculator

R.I.P. 8/01/13 1SlowZ
One day I'll have another....
chrischhorn is offline   Reply With Quote