View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 08:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
zforlife
Base Member

Drives: 2009 AT- Touring
zforlife is on a distinguished road
Default BS lie from ERZ Performance -

First, I'm a little bit peeved because before I ever purchased from these guys I did my homework - on this forum, and a few folks posted less than stellar reviews.
They are on point about these guys not accepting responsibility. ****, my car is parked, I'm out more $ with an O2 sensor and he has the fricking nerve to lie about it!
Fast forward to today when I contacted the folks at ERZ, and he is telling the truth about one thing, a full replacement part. And I would certainly hope he would stand behind the warranty.
But coming on here and straight up lying about a $300 reimbursement is truly sad. On top of it, this cat has a serious attitude and goes on to insinuate for this to happen I must have hit something. I say look my friend, it's not a DD and I am very careful with it and while I love driving it like it like I stole it, there's only 400 miles on her since adding HFCs. NO WAY Possible something got up under it! NO WAY.

Before ending the conversation I remind him about previous incident and simply give him an opportunity to make a customer out of me by "considering" to help with any cost associated with me having to now replace a O2 sensor ($110 - $200 part).

He proceeds to go on a rant about doing me a huge favor. I say to him I'm familiar with your companies image and just want you to know I'm posting the outcome on a forum. Then he starts going on about having plenty of customers, and that one customer won't bother our sales....blah, blah, blah.

Guy was a total loser overall. Why not agree part was inferior, tell me you see it's the second issue with (one) order, and offer a discount coupon or simply a "geeze man I'm sorry man!"

zforlife is offline   Reply With Quote