View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 06:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Z370Z011
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PearlWhite 370z 6MT
Z370Z011 is just really niceZ370Z011 is just really niceZ370Z011 is just really niceZ370Z011 is just really niceZ370Z011 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waizzz View Post
I was in BAC for awhile, switched over to Citi in 2010 and it just finally started rallying to where I need it to be.

Smart of you not trying to invest too much, great way to dip your toe in the water and not get wet (or eated by a shark )

I will also say that you should follow your instinct whenever possible. I got caught up in the Facebook hype even though they didn't pass my gut test and I got burned, I learned my lesson though
About a year or so ago BAC was fairly cheap, about 6$? if im not mistaken. I figured they wouldn't go out of business anytime soon. They've pretty much doubled since then. KOF i invested even less in since at the time it was 70$ now its at 160$. Lately I've been following OMAB, they've had a 46% increase since december, so ill probably take a chance with them as well. Its a shame i dont have any friends or family that are into anything like this. Its hard to learn certain things on your own, and it doesnt help that im 21. Everyone i try talking to looks at me like I'm crazy lol it happens i guess. Maybe we can have a chat about it if i ever make it to the monthly meets in cerritos
Z370Z011 is offline   Reply With Quote