View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 05:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

I watch both Fast Money on CNBC & Nightly Business Report on PBS everyday it it keeps me updated on happenings in the business world and the market

I then got into a stock of a company that I know really well which back in 2006 was Apple Computer aka Apple INC

Since that time I have made a boatload of cash from Apple and also spent time on other stocks and listened to conference calls, read analyst reports, and studied companies to udernstand their strengths weaknesses and opportunities

What I always tell everyone who wants to get into investing is to start slow or even use a tool like Google finance that allows you to enter trades into a watch list and you can start to see a trend with a certain stock. Then once you feel comfortable you can make an account with Etrade and start to trade shares of a company that you know well

At the end of the day there really is no bulletproof strategy but there are things you can do to reduce your risk
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote