View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 05:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Blackcrimzon
Base Member

Drives: Nismo 370z 09
Blackcrimzon is on a distinguished road
Default I need help from our members that live in Chicago

I found someone that lives in Chicago that is selling a set of seats that I want to buy from him. The problem is that I found him on craigslist. He doesn't trust paypal and that is how I would like to pay him. He wants me to send him cash by fedx. So neither one of us wants to do what the other wants. He thinks I'm trying to do some shipping scam and i have no idea what that is. I told him to check out my profile here and that i was a real person but he still doesn't believe me for some reason. He wants me to have a friend that lives in Chicago come and give him the money from me and to look at the seats to make sure we are both on the level. The problem is I don't know anyone that lives in Chicago. So I thought that may be someone on the forums that lives in Chicago might be able to help me out with this. If I could send a member the payment and have him deliver it to him and check out the seats before making the payment. He also asked if the person could help him with the shipping IE moving the seats. I plan on shipping them through greyhound freight. If a member is able to help me out in this I would be willing to compensate them. This is pretty complicated I know and if I didn't want these seats to much I wouldn't bother with it. I do have one friend of mine looking into one of his friends that lives in Chicago to do this for me but if he cant I was hoping that someone here could help me out.
Blackcrimzon is offline   Reply With Quote