View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 03:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
ElVee
Track Member

Drives: 13 370z 7at t+s grey
ElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, I'm pretty much spot on with Edmunds.

I've been quiet on this since I'm not OTD with it quite yet. It's still en route, and while we've settled on the price, I still need to swat away the extra junk they'll try to put on top. But so far I've had a great experience with the salesguy I've been with, and it helps make things more streamlined since I'm coming in well-informed and researched. Drop a few terms like PDI and F&I and "dealer trade" and you get past some of the pretenses.

I do like to leave TTL separate, only because there's really nothing I can do about it. If I went out of state, it wouldn't be part of the OTD anyway, since it would be on me to do it. And I'd save only about a $20 processing fee. :P My time is worth more than that. And it's hard to compare state-to-state when TTL differs.

Last edited by ElVee; 04-10-2013 at 03:28 PM.
ElVee is offline   Reply With Quote