View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 10:29 AM   #2113 (permalink)
pearl370zster
Base Member

Drives: '13 Ford Raptor
pearl370zster is on a distinguished road

Felt like Christmas yesterday with it snowing outside as I opened the box after waiting exactly 3 months. As others have stated previously, I was impressed with the way F.I. packages and wraps the exhaust. This exhaust was by far the easiest installation I have ever installed. There was no need to even look at the directions until I noticed the 2 tie wraps and insulation for the fuel line. The whole install took less than 2 hrs including getting the car up on stands and the removal of the stock exhaust. After the install I was so eager to start it up. All I have to say after that first cold start is holy $hit! It sounded amazing! I took a before and after video with my GoPro but unfortunately I removed it from it's shock/waterproof casing without knowing how distorted the the audio would sound without. After driving it around I am very pleased with swapping to the 12" instead of the 18" and going with CF instead of SS. I couldn't imagine it any quieter. The sound is perfect! Thanks F.I. for the high quality exhaust you produce!

Sorry for the poor quality photos; they were taken with the phone.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (110.9 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpeg image (1).jpeg (123.1 KB, 54 views)
Sold 2010 Pearl White Roadster | 6 MT | Berk HFC | Stillen Gen 3 CAI | F. I. 12" CF CBE #695
pearl370zster is offline   Reply With Quote